MASTERS IN LAW (LLM)
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
9 months or less
What makes our business school different?
We are a world class business school located in the heart of UAE. Known to offer accredited distance learning courses of UK. We are one of the fastest growing business schools in Middle East with a stylish blended learning model that includes both online degree programs and on campus.
UK Accredited Programs
100% Assignment Based
Easy Payment Structure
Graduate In UK
This LLM is to be awarded by University of Gloucestershire, UK. This program is conducted via online mode. It is designed to help you apply your learning in ways that are meaningful for you today and tomorrow.
The objectives of LLM International Law are to enable learners to gain knowledge and understanding about various branches of law, develop an analytical and critical approach to the application of UK and International legal principles and understand the appropriateness of dealing with certain aspects of behaviour within the law.
The qualification provides learners with an understanding of law in the context of business to equip them with the abilities needed to work with advanced issues.
This programme aims at providing the learners with knowledge on international business and commercial law together with strategic management. This unique programme is open to any graduate who aspire in acquiring a world recognised LCM. Learners will be involved with practical exercises such as mock negotiation, simulated arbitration, and presentations. This programme would be an added qualification whether learners aspire in pursuing a career as an academic or professional.
- Fundamentals of International Law - I
- Fundamentals Of International Law
- International Commercial Law
- International Trade Law
- Global Leading Challenges
- Strategic Management
- Law and Ethics in International Business and Corporate
- Research Methods
- A honours degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline. OR
- Relevant work experience will also be taken into consideration AND
- 'C' pass in GCE O/L English
- Passport copy (The pages hold personal information)
- All academic certificates & transcripts
- Work service letter (If any)
- Personal statement
- Reference letter (Preferably academic)
- Updated CV
Send to- email@example.com
Awarded by University of Gloucestershire, UK and delivered by IDM & KIMT.
For applicable tuitions, please, contact with the KIMT admission authority. Tuitions are due in full with enrolment for the complete programme .
- Legal Executive
- Legal officer
- Legal consultants
- Politician or Government Official