Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
9 months or less
What makes our business school different?
We are a world class business school located in the heart of UAE. Known to offer accredited distance learning courses of UK. We are one of the fastest growing business schools in Middle East with a stylish blended learning model that includes both online degree programs and on campus.
UK Accredited Programs
100% Assignment Based
Easy Payment Structure
Graduate In UK
This LLB is to be awarded by University of Gloucestershire, UK. This program is conducted via online mode. It is designed to help you apply your learning in ways that are meaningful for you today and tomorrow.
Bachelor of Law degree programme offered at KIMT explores the fundamental principles of English Law. This programme is designed to enable the students to acquire the legal knowledge, skills, and attributes essential to pursue a career in law. The core areas that the programme covers are legal methods, constitutional law, criminal law, and property law. Depending on the student's interest they can specialise in a range of subjects including international law, family law, company law, and human rights.
At KIMT we promote student centred learning, and the students will have the opportunity to learn and enhance debating and mooting skills through the practical sessions that is conducted along with the lecture sessions.
We also promote research culture at KIMT and encourage students to research new knowledge and present research papers at national and international level research symposiums.
- Contract Law
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Foundations for Law and Employability
- Criminal Law
- Constitutional Principles of EU Law
- Lawyers' Skills
- Land Law
- Family Law
- International and European Trade Law
- Equity and Trusts
- Legal Research Dissertation
- Company Law
- Human Rights
- Public International Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Having completed CCE A/L examination with a minimum of two 'C' passes and one 'S' pass in one sitting AND
- A C' pass for English language at CCE O/L examination OR
- Having completed CCE O/L examination with a 'C' pass for English
- language and a foundation programme acceptable by KIMT
- Passport copy (The pages hold personal information)
- All academic certificates & transcripts
- Work service letter (If any)
- Personal statement
- Reference letter (Preferably academic)
- Updated CV
Send to- email@example.com
Awarded by University of Gloucestershire, UK and delivered by IDM & KIMT.
For applicable tuitions, please, contact with the KIMT admission authority. Tuitions are due in full with enrolment for the complete programme .
- Legal Executive
- Legal officer
- Legal consultants
- Politician or Government Official