BA (Hons) in Business Management
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
9 months or less
What makes our business school different?
We are a world class business school located in the heart of UAE. Known to offer accredited distance learning courses of UK. We are one of the fastest growing business schools in Middle East with a stylish blended learning model that includes both online degree programs and on campus.
UK Accredited Programs
100% Assignment Based
Easy Payment Structure
Graduate In UK
BA (Hons) in Business Management qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organisations. It designed to ensure that each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
As part of Chichester’s School of Business and Management, this course is delivered exclusively online through our Distance Learning programme. This BA degree will develop your management skills while exploring the internal and external business environment and can be studied at a time and place to suit you. You’ll learn strategic management skills and gain an in-depth understanding of the different business functions – giving you excellent grounding to thrive in your future career. This degree aims to:
• provide a coherent, broad based programme of study of business organisations and their management within the context of a changing external environment.
• develop self-aware, reflective students who take responsibility for their own learning and demonstrate a responsibility to fellow learners.
• develop a range of intellectual and practical skills that will enable graduates to add- value within the workplace.
• provide assessment and project-based tasks that allows students to apply knowledge and skills appropriately within an authentic context.
• provide the educational foundation that is relevant to further study and life-long learning.
• create a learning environment where professional standards are expected, but at the same time recognises that learning is challenging, and appropriate support is provided both by staff and fellow learners for career development.
For entry onto the BA (Hons) in Business Management qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF A Level qualification, HSC or equivalent
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
BA (Hons) in Business Management consists of 18 mandatory units for a combined total of 360 credits, 3600 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 1440 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification. Each year consist of 120 credits. Student who completes up to 2nd year will be awarded with Level 4 & 5 Diploma in Business Management certification by OTHM, UK and proceed to the final year top stage at University of Gloucestershire, UK.
So basically, there are two stages to the BA (Hons) in Business Management. The first stage is the Level 4 & 5 Diploma in Business Management, and the second is the BA Hon's top-up. OTHM, UK awards the Level 4 & 5 Diploma in Business Management and the University of Gloucestershire, UK awards the BA Hon's top up.
First Year1 Research and Academic Writing
2 Business Environment
3 Introduction to Business Communication
4 Introduction to Quantitative Methods
5 Introduction to Business Functions
6 Introduction to Finance
Second Year7 Human Resource Management
8 Project Management
9 Strategic Marketing
10 Accounting for Managers
11 Business Law
12 Business Ethics
Final Year (Top up)13 Building and Sustaining Strategy
14 Managing Operations Globally
15 Corporate Financial Management
16 Strategic Marketing
17 Strategies for Globally Responsible Leadership
18 Investigative Study
19 Managing Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Awarded by University of Gloucestershire and OTHM UK, delivered by KIMT.
All units within this qualification are internally assessed by the KIMT and externally verified by OTHM and the university. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgment that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor.
The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
The BA (Hons) in Business Management is studied 100% online through the virtual learning platform with tutor support.
You will receive excellent support from the academic team, including your programme manager and your supervisor who will be with you every step of the way.
For applicable tuitions, please, contact with the KIMT admission authority. Tuitions are due in full with enrolment for the complete programme.
The programme is conducted in English proficiency is required for the programme.
The programme is administered and provided by the KIMT. Students are eligible for International Programmes student support regarding tutoring and assistance in the programme.
Overal programmes could be completed in 3 academic years or may be studied part-time over six terms.