BSc (Hons) Human Resource Management & Organizational behavior (Top Up)
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
What makes our business school different?
Proudly rooted in Cardiff, UK, our officially registered business school extends its reach with accredited UK distance learning, bringing world-class education to the dynamic landscape of the thriving UAE. As a flourishing business school, we distinguish ourselves with a unique mix of online and on-campus programs. Experience world-class education at the intersection of Cardiff excellence and Middle East dynamism.
UK Accredited Programs
100% Assignment Based
Easy Payment Structure
Graduate In UK
A top-up degree is the final year (Level 6) of an undergraduate degree course and allows you to top up your
existing qualification to a full BA, BSc or BEng degree. If you already have a foundation degree, Higher
National Diploma or equivalent qualification, you may want to consider upgrading to a full undergraduate
degree by studying a top-up degree at University of Northampton, UK
The BSc (Hons) Top up Human Resource Management & Organisational Behaviour degree at the University of Northampton is a comprehensive program designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills needed for impactful roles in human resources and organizational dynamics.
This degree integrates essential human resource management practices with a deep understanding of organizational behavior, fostering a holistic approach to managing people within a workplace setting. Graduates of this program are well-prepared to contribute to positive workplace cultures, effectively manage human capital, and navigate the complex challenges of contemporary organizations.
Emphasizing strategic human resource management, leadership, and ethical considerations, the program prepares students to address the diverse needs of the modern workforce. Practical application through case studies and projects ensures that graduates can apply theoretical knowledge to real-world HR scenarios, making them valuable contributors to organizational success in the field of human resources and organizational behavior.
You can embark on a HR Generalist Role or decide on a sub-specialty that involves,
- Compensation and Benefits
- Recruitment and Staffing
- Learning Development
- Employee Relations
- Employee Engagement
- Performance Management
- Labor Law
There’re 6 modules, totaling 120 credits in BSc (Hons) Human Resource Management & Organisational Behaviour Top up (Level 6) program. You’ll be assessed through coursework, essays and case studies. Each module is delivered in a one-week block of lectures, tutorials and seminars. This means it’s easy to fit learning around work and personal commitments.
- Human Capital Management
- Green HRM & Sustainability
- Organisational Culture and Behaviour
- HR Analytics and HRIS
- Human Resource Professional Practices and Standards
- Research Project: Analysis of a Contemporary Issue in HRM
- Don’t worry about your results. We’ll look at the complete picture when it comes to your application and may be able to offer you a place on this course even if you don’t meet the entry requirements specified.
- Applicants should possess a Diploma of Higher Education or Foundation degree.
- GCE (O/L) with English & Mathematics and 2 years work experience equivalents management and analysis.
- We welcome applications from mature students (aged 21 and over) and do not necessarily require the same academic qualifications as school leaving applicants, although some entry requirements may still apply for Professionally Accredited Courses. We accept Access to Higher Education Diplomas and make offers on an individual basis.
- English Language or Literature and Maths Grade 4/C in GCSE (or equivalent) are normally required.
Advanced entry pathways are available for individuals who possess:
- Experience at Executive Level, OR a Diploma/ Higher Diploma / HND / Part or full professional qualification from a recognized institution
- Depending on experience and qualifications, advanced entry options are open for 18 months, 15 months, 13 months or 9 months to complete the degree.
- Please speak to our advanced entry Counsellors: +971555165307 (WhatsApp)
For applicable tuitions, please, contact with the KIMT admission authority. Tuitions are due in full with enrolment for the complete programme
- Module assignments
- Case study, Dissertation
- Passport copy (The pages hold personal information)
- All academic certificates & transcripts
- Work service letter (If any)
- Personal statement
- Reference letter (Preferably academic)
- Updated CV
Send to- email@example.com