BA (Hons) International Tourism Management (Top Up)
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
What makes our business school different?
Proudly rooted in Cardiff, UK, our officially registered business school extends its reach with accredited UK distance learning, bringing world-class education to the dynamic landscape of the thriving UAE. As a flourishing business school, we distinguish ourselves with a unique mix of online and on-campus programs. Experience world-class education at the intersection of Cardiff excellence and Middle East dynamism.
UK Accredited Programs
100% Assignment Based
Easy Payment Structure
Graduate In UK
A top-up degree is the final year (Level 6) of an undergraduate degree course and allows you to top up your
existing qualification to a full BA, BSc or BEng degree. If you already have a foundation degree, Higher
National Diploma or equivalent qualification, you may want to consider upgrading to a full undergraduate
degree by studying a top-up degree at University of Northampton, UK.
World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) forecasts the number of international tourist arrivals worldwide to increase by an average of 3.3% a year over the period 2010 to 2030, equaling 43 million. At the projected rate of growth, international tourist arrivals worldwide will reach 1.4 billion by 2020 and 1.8 billion by the year 2030. The Americas indicate the strongest growth in the Tourism industry followed by Asia, Pacific and the Middle East.
The BA (Hons) International Tourism Management program at the University of Northampton is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the dynamic and global tourism industry. This degree equips students with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in various roles within the international tourism sector.
Covering a wide range of topics, including destination management, travel marketing, sustainable tourism, and cultural considerations, the program prepares graduates to navigate the complexities of the tourism landscape. Emphasis is placed on developing a global perspective, as students explore the cultural, economic, and environmental factors influencing tourism on an international scale. Through practical experiences and real-world case studies, students gain insights into the challenges and opportunities facing the tourism industry, ensuring they are well-prepared for diverse careers in international tourism management.
Many top jobs in travel and tourism come from global brands and international chains. Unlike in the past, these employers demand academic and professional qualifications. Therefore, having a relevant degree from a globally recognised university is a prerequisite to be employed with international brands.
There’re 6 modules, totaling 120 credits in BA (Hons) International Tourism Management Top up (Level 6) program. You’ll be assessed through coursework, essays and case studies. Each module is delivered in a one-week block of lectures, tutorials and seminars. This means it’s easy to fit learning around work and personal commitments.
- Research Project
- Professional Consultancy Project
- Innovation in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- International Destination Management for Tourism & Hospitality
- Mega Events
- Leading Service Quality in Hospitality
- Don’t worry about your results. We’ll look at the complete picture when it comes to your application and may be able to offer you a place on this course even if you don’t meet the entry requirements specified.
- Applicants should possess a Diploma of Higher Education or Foundation degree.
- GCE (O/L) with English & Mathematics and 2 years work experience equivalents management and analysis.
- We welcome applications from mature students (aged 21 and over) and do not necessarily require the same academic qualifications as school leaving applicants, although some entry requirements may still apply for Professionally Accredited Courses. We accept Access to Higher Education Diplomas and make offers on an individual basis.
- English Language or Literature and Maths Grade 4/C in GCSE (or equivalent) are normally required.
Advanced entry pathways are available for individuals who possess:
- Experience at Executive Level, OR a Diploma/ Higher Diploma / HND / Part or full professional qualification from a recognized institution
- Depending on experience and qualifications, advanced entry options are open for 18 months, 15 months, 13 months or 9 months to complete the degree.
- Please speak to our advanced entry Counsellors: +971555165307 (WhatsApp)
For applicable tuitions, please, contact with the KIMT admission authority. Tuitions are due in full with enrolment for the complete programme
- Module assignments
- Case study, Dissertation
- Passport copy (The pages hold personal information)
- All academic certificates & transcripts
- Work service letter (If any)
- Personal statement
- Reference letter (Preferably academic)
- Updated CV
Send to- email@example.com