BSc (Hons) Business Management & Strategy (Top Up)
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
33 months Part-time or 27 months for Full-time
What makes our business school different?
Proudly rooted in Cardiff, UK, our officially registered business school extends its reach with accredited UK distance learning, bringing world-class education to the dynamic landscape of the thriving UAE. As a flourishing business school, we distinguish ourselves with a unique mix of online and on-campus programs. Experience world-class education at the intersection of Cardiff excellence and Middle East dynamism.
UK Accredited Programs
100% Assignment Based
Easy Payment Structure
Graduate In UK
A top-up degree is the final year (Level 6) of an undergraduate degree course and allows you to top up your
existing qualification to a full BA, BSc or BEng degree. If you already have a foundation degree, Higher
National Diploma or equivalent qualification, you may want to consider upgrading to a full undergraduate
degree by studying a top-up degree at University of Northampton, UK.
The BSc (Hons) Business Management & Strategy degree at the University of Northampton is a dynamic program that prepares students for leadership roles in various business sectors. With a comprehensive curriculum covering organizational behavior, strategic management, marketing strategy, financial management, and business ethics, students develop a versatile skill set essential for success in the modern business environment.
Emphasizing strategic thinking, practical application, and a global perspective, the program equips graduates with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in diverse business roles. Ethical leadership, adaptability, and innovation are key components of the curriculum, ensuring that students contribute to the success of organizations through responsible and effective management practices.
The degree's focus on individual and organizational responsibility further enhances students' abilities to lead teams, manage resources, and drive organizational growth. Overall, the BSc (Hons) Business Management & Strategy degree provides a solid foundation for aspiring business professionals, fostering critical thinking, decision-making, and leadership skills.
There’re 6 modules, totaling 120 credits in BSc (Hons) Business Management & Strategy Top up (Level 6) program. You’ll be assessed through coursework, essays and case studies. Each module is delivered in a one-week block of lectures, tutorials and seminars. This means it’s easy to fit learning around work and personal commitments.
- Global Business Strategy & Sustainability
- Innovation & Social Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Governance & Business Ethics
- Business Analytics
- Organisational Design & Development
- Business Strategy Project
- Don’t worry about your results. We’ll look at the complete picture when it comes to your application and may be able to offer you a place on this course even if you don’t meet the entry requirements specified.
- Applicants should possess a Diploma of Higher Education or Foundation degree.
- GCE (O/L) with English & Mathematics and 2 years work experience equivalents management and analysis.
- We welcome applications from mature students (aged 21 and over) and do not necessarily require the same academic qualifications as school leaving applicants, although some entry requirements may still apply for Professionally Accredited Courses. We accept Access to Higher Education Diplomas and make offers on an individual basis.
- English Language or Literature and Maths Grade 4/C in GCSE (or equivalent) are normally required.
Advanced entry pathways are available for individuals who possess:
- Experience at Executive Level, OR a Diploma/ Higher Diploma / HND / Part or full professional qualification from a recognized institution
- Depending on experience and qualifications, advanced entry options are open for 18 months, 15 months, 13 months or 9 months to complete the degree.
- Please speak to our advanced entry Counsellors: +971555165307 (WhatsApp)
For applicable tuitions, please, contact with the KIMT admission authority. Tuitions are due in full with enrolment for the complete programme
- Module assignments
- Case study, Dissertation
- Passport copy (The pages hold personal information)
- All academic certificates & transcripts
- Work service letter (If any)
- Personal statement
- Reference letter (Preferably academic)
- Updated CV
Send to- firstname.lastname@example.org