BSc (Hons) International Accounting
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
33 months Part-time or 27 months for Full-time
What makes our business school different?
Proudly rooted in Cardiff, UK, our officially registered business school extends its reach with accredited UK distance learning, bringing world-class education to the dynamic landscape of the thriving UAE. As a flourishing business school, we distinguish ourselves with a unique mix of online and on-campus programs. Experience world-class education at the intersection of Cardiff excellence and Middle East dynamism.
UK Accredited Programs
100% Assignment Based
Easy Payment Structure
Graduate In UK
The Northampton International Accounting BSc Honours Degree is designed to equip students with the essential skills in Financial Management and Management Accounting, providing a strong foundation for those aspiring to become Accounting Professionals. This degree enables students to cultivate expertise crucial for evaluating, analyzing, and effectively communicating the financial position of an organization or individual. Additionally, students will acquire competencies in Business Strategy, Financial Strategy, Corporate Governance, and International Tax Systems. The curriculum also covers essential topics such as Risk Management and Business Investment.
This degree program offers a comprehensive perspective, expanding career options for graduates. By combining in-depth corporate accounting knowledge with a solid understanding of Marketing, Operations Management, Project Management, Business Law, and Innovation and Commercialization, students are well-prepared to thrive in diverse corporate roles. The broadened skill set not only enhances career opportunities but also enables students to seamlessly integrate into various corporate environments.
Graduates with degrees in international accounting often find fulfilling roles in industry, commerce, the public sector, the financial industry, or business consulting and public accounting. Moreover, this course serves as a pathway to a professional accounting qualification and is frequently recognized for Skills Migration in many countries. The international focus of the program ensures that graduates are well-positioned to navigate the complexities of global accounting practices, making them valuable assets in an increasingly interconnected business world.
Whilst the entire Degree programme will take 33 months for Part-time and 27 months for Full-time, students are required to successfully complete 12 modules during the first 2 years. On completion of this segment, students will be awarded OTHM Level 4 & 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business and thereafter progress to the Final Year for the award of the Bachelor’s Degree (BSc – Honours) from University of Northampton.
- Academic Writing and Research Skills
- Business and the Economic Environment
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Quantitative Methods in a Business Context
- Management Accounting
- Leading and Managing Teamsv
- Principles and Concepts of Business Strategy
- Financial Management
- Financial Planning and Control
- Financial Reporting
- The Management of Human Resources
- Business Start-up; Conception to Market
- Accounting Project
- International Money and Finance
- Financial Strategy
- Corporate Governance
- International Tax Systems
- International Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Don’t worry about your results. We’ll look at the complete picture when it comes to your application and may be able to offer you a place on this course even if you don’t meet the entry requirements specified.
- Applicants should possess a Diploma of Higher Education or Foundation degree.
- GCE (O/L) with English & Mathematics and 2 years work experience equivalents management and analysis.
- We welcome applications from mature students (aged 21 and over) and do not necessarily require the same academic qualifications as school leaving applicants, although some entry requirements may still apply for Professionally Accredited Courses. We accept Access to Higher Education Diplomas and make offers on an individual basis.
- English Language or Literature and Maths Grade 4/C in GCSE (or equivalent) are normally required.
Advanced entry pathways are available for individuals who possess:
- Experience at Executive Level, OR a Diploma/ Higher Diploma / HND / Part or full professional qualification from a recognized institution
- Depending on experience and qualifications, advanced entry options are open for 18 months, 15 months, 13 months or 9 months to complete the degree.
- Please speak to our advanced entry Counsellors: +971555165307 (WhatsApp)
For applicable tuitions, please, contact with the KIMT admission authority. Tuitions are due in full with enrolment for the complete programme
- Module assignments
- Case study, Dissertation
- Passport copy (The pages hold personal information)
- All academic certificates & transcripts
- Work service letter (If any)
- Personal statement
- Reference letter (Preferably academic)
- Updated CV
Send to- firstname.lastname@example.org