BSc (Hons) International Banking & Finance
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
33 months Part-time or 27 months for Full-time
What makes our business school different?
Proudly rooted in Cardiff, UK, our officially registered business school extends its reach with accredited UK distance learning, bringing world-class education to the dynamic landscape of the thriving UAE. As a flourishing business school, we distinguish ourselves with a unique mix of online and on-campus programs. Experience world-class education at the intersection of Cardiff excellence and Middle East dynamism.
UK Accredited Programs
100% Assignment Based
Easy Payment Structure
Graduate In UK
A degree in Banking and Finance presents a unique opportunity to delve into the theory and practice of financial services and financial markets, offering an in-depth analysis of the broader role played by the financial sector in both national and global economies. Given the highly competitive and rapidly evolving nature of the banking and financial services sector in modern economies, this course is crafted to equip students to confront and navigate its challenges effectively.
In recent years, transformative forces such as globalization, technological advancements, deregulation, and international integration have reshaped the banking and financial services landscape. In response to heightened competitive pressures, banks have diversified into new activities. This program focuses on addressing contemporary issues within the dynamic global banking and finance sector, ensuring that students are equipped with the latest technical and professional skills.
The curriculum is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the industry, with modules such as Contemporary Issues in Banking, Risk Management in Banking, and a dedicated project in International Banking and Finance. These modules offer up-to-date insights and practical skills that are highly relevant to the evolving financial landscape.
This course prepares students for senior positions in both local and international banks by offering specialized modules like International Money and Finance, Global Banking, and Contemporary Issues in International Banking. These modules provide exposure to and insights into the global banking sector, offering a competitive edge to students studying with a university of international repute. Graduates of this program are well-positioned to navigate the complexities of the global financial market and contribute effectively to the banking and finance industry.
Whilst the entire Degree programme will take 33 months for Part-time and 27 months for Full-time, students are required to successfully complete 12 modules during the first 2 years. On completion of this segment, students will be awarded OTHM Level 4 & 5 Diploma in Business Management and thereafter progress to the Final Year for the award of the Bachelor’s Degree (BSc – Honours) from University of Northampton.
- Academic Writing and Research Skills
- Business Operations
- Communication in Business
- Finance and Accounting
- Leading and Managing Teams
- Operating in a Global Context
- Principals and Concepts of Strategy
- The Management of Human Resources
- Marketing for Managers
- Business Law for Managers
- Management Accounting for Decision Making
- Business Start-up; Conception to Market
- International Banking and Finance Project
- International Money and Finance
- Global Banking
- Risk Management in Banking
- Contemporary Issues in International Banking
- Corporate Finance
- Don’t worry about your results. We’ll look at the complete picture when it comes to your application and may be able to offer you a place on this course even if you don’t meet the entry requirements specified.
- Applicants should possess a Diploma of Higher Education or Foundation degree.
- GCE (O/L) with English & Mathematics and 2 years work experience equivalents management and analysis.
- We welcome applications from mature students (aged 21 and over) and do not necessarily require the same academic qualifications as school leaving applicants, although some entry requirements may still apply for Professionally Accredited Courses. We accept Access to Higher Education Diplomas and make offers on an individual basis.
- English Language or Literature and Maths Grade 4/C in GCSE (or equivalent) are normally required.
Advanced entry pathways are available for individuals who possess:
- Experience at Executive Level, OR a Diploma/ Higher Diploma / HND / Part or full professional qualification from a recognized institution
- Depending on experience and qualifications, advanced entry options are open for 18 months, 15 months, 13 months or 9 months to complete the degree.
- Please speak to our advanced entry Counsellors: +971555165307 (WhatsApp)
For applicable tuitions, please, contact with the KIMT admission authority. Tuitions are due in full with enrolment for the complete programme
- Module assignments
- Case study, Dissertation
- Passport copy (The pages hold personal information)
- All academic certificates & transcripts
- Work service letter (If any)
- Personal statement
- Reference letter (Preferably academic)
- Updated CV
Send to- firstname.lastname@example.org