BA (Hons) in Business Management
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
What makes our business school different?
We are a world class business school located in the heart of UAE. Known to offer accredited distance learning courses of UK. We are one of the fastest growing business schools in Middle East with a stylish blended learning model that includes both online degree programs and on campus.
UK Accredited Programs
100% Assignment Based
Easy Payment Structure
Graduate In UK
BA (Hons) in Business Management qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organisations. It designed to ensure that each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
As part of Chichester’s School of Business and Management, this course is delivered exclusively online through our Distance Learning programme. This BA degree will develop your management skills while exploring the internal and external business environment and can be studied at a time and place to suit you. You’ll learn strategic management skills and gain an in-depth understanding of the different business functions – giving you excellent grounding to thrive in your future career.
This degree aims to:
- provide a coherent, broad based programme of study of business organisations and their management within the context of a changing external environment.
- develop self-aware, reflective students who take responsibility for their own learning and demonstrate a responsibility to fellow learners.
- develop a range of intellectual and practical skills that will enable graduates to add- value within the workplace.
- provide assessment and project-based tasks that allows students to apply knowledge and skills appropriately within an authentic context.
- provide the educational foundation that is relevant to further study and life-long learning.
- create a learning environment where professional standards are expected, but at the same time recognises that learning is challenging, and appropriate support is provided both by staff and fellow learners for career development.
For entry onto the BA (Hons) in Business Management qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF A Level qualification, HSC or equivalent
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
BA (Hons) in Business Management consists of 18 mandatory units for a combined total of 360 credits, 3600 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 1440 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification. Each year consist of 120 credits. Student who completes up to 2nd year will be awarded with Level 4 & 5 Diploma in Business Management certification by OTHM, UK and proceed to the final year top stage at University of Gloucestershire, UK.
So basically, there are two stages to the BA (Hons) in Business Management. The first stage is the Level 4 & 5 Diploma in Business Management, and the second is the BA Hon's top-up. OTHM, UK awards the Level 4 & 5 Diploma in Business Management and the University of Gloucestershire, UK awards the BA Hon's top up.
|1||Research and Academic Writing||20 Credits||80||200|
|2||Business Environment||20 Credits||80||200|
|3||Introduction to Business Communication||20 Credits||80||200|
|4||Introduction to Quantitative Methods||20 Credits||80||200|
|5||Introduction to Business Functions||20 Credits||80||200|
|6||Introduction to Finance||20 Credits||80||200|
|7||Human Resource Management||20 Credits||80||200|
|8||Project Management||20 Credits||80||200|
|9||Strategic Marketing||20 Credits||80||200|
|10||Accounting for Managers||20 Credits||80||200|
|11||Business Law||20 Credits||80||200|
|12||Business Ethics||20 Credits||80||200|
|Final Year (Top up)|
|13||Building and Sustaining Strategy||30 Credits||90||300|
|14||Managing Operations Globally||15 Credits||40||100|
|15||Corporate Financial Management||15 Credits||40||100|
|16||Strategic Marketing||15 Credits||40||100|
|17||Strategies for Globally Responsible Leadership||15 Credits||40||100|
|18||Investigative Study||15 Credits||40||100|
|19||Managing Innovation and Entrepreneurship||15 Credits||40||100|
All units within this qualification are internally assessed by the KIMT and externally verified by OTHM and the university. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes. To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgment that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor. The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
Total Qualification Time (TQT) is the number of notional hours which represents an estimate of the total amount of time that could reasonably be expected to be required in order for a Learner to achieve and demonstrate the achievement of the level of attainment necessary for the award of a qualification.
Total Qualification Time is comprised of the following two elements –
- the number of hours which an awarding organisation has assigned to a qualification for Guided Learning, and
- an estimate of the number of hours a Learner will reasonably be likely to spend in preparation, study or any other form of participation in education or training, including assessment, which takes place as directed by – but, unlike Guided Learning, not under the Immediate Guidance or Supervision of – a lecturer, supervisor, tutor or other appropriate provider of education or training.
Guided Learning Hours (GLH) is defined as the hours that a teacher, lecturer or other member of staff is available to provide immediate teaching support or supervision to a student working towards a qualification.
Credit value is defined as being the number of credits that may be awarded to a Learner for the successful achievement of the learning outcomes of a unit. One credit is equal to 10 hours of TQT.
Overal programmes could be completed in 3 academic years or may be studied part-time over six terms.
• Awarded by University of Gloucestershire and OTHM UK, delivered by KIMT.
The BA (Hons) in Business Management is studied 100% online through the virtual learning platform with tutor support.
You will receive excellent support from the academic team, including your programme manager and your supervisor who will be with you every step of the way.
For applicable tuitions, please, contact with the KIMT admission authority. Tuitions are due in full with enrolment for the complete programme.
The programme is conducted in English proficiency is required for the programme.
The programme is administered and provided by the KIMT. Students are eligible for International Programmes student support regarding tutoring and assistance in the programme.