Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Project Management
Qualification Number: 603/2900/2
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
What makes our business school different?
We are a world class business school located in the heart of UAE. Known to offer accredited distance learning courses of UK. We are one of the fastest growing business schools in Middle East with a stylish blended learning model that includes both online degree programs and on campus.
UK Accredited Programs
100% Assignment Based
Easy Payment Structure
Graduate In UK
The aim of the QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Project Management is to help develop the learners’ knowledge, understanding and skills required to deal with the complexities of leadership and strategic management in a business context, and to develop their ability to lead change in organisations. The Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Project Management aims to give learners the opportunity to:
- Apply theoretical understanding of management to complex and current business issues with a view to improving business practice
- Reflect critically upon leadership skills and there by allow learners to prepare for senior roles of Project Management within their organisation.
- Develop a lifelong learning attitude to education and training
- Gain a critical insight into contemporary research and leading-edge practice within the field of Project Management
- Develop considerable autonomy in their learning and enhance their ability to plan and implement consultancy projects in a group context
- Generate originality and enterprise in approaching complex PR issues
- Demonstrate self-direction, initiative and autonomy in research and scholarship towards a new contribution to knowledge in a chosen field of management.
The QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Project Management qualification consists of 5 units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) for the completed qualification.
- Planning, Controlling and Leading a Project
- Procurement Risk and Contract Management
- Project and Logistics Management
- Operations and Information Management for Project Managers
- Research Methods for project management
KIMT is responsible for reviewing and making decisions as to the applicant’s ability to complete the learning programme successfully and meet the demands of the qualification. The initial assessment by the KIMT will need to consider the support that is readily available or can be made available to meet individual learner needs as appropriate. The qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access. For this qualification, applicants must be aged 19 or over and will be expected to hold the following:
- Level 6 Qualification or;
- First Degree
In the case of applicants whose first language is not English, then IELTS 6 (or equivalent) is required. International qualifications will be checked for appropriate enrolment to UK higher education postgraduate programmes where applicable. The applicants are normally required to produce two supporting references, at least one of which should preferably be academic.
The qualification is designed to be delivered over 1 year for full-time study, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance learning. The qualification is delivered face-to-face, through lectures, tutorials, seminars, distance, online by KIMT.
Upon completing this Level 7 diploma, learners can join a university partner to complete a dissertation to then receive a full master’s degree. Learners can also step directly into employment in an associated profession.
As a recognised UK awarding organisation regulated in England by Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual), Qualifi is able to give assurances to employers, centres and learners of consistent, rigorous, quality standards and valid, valued learning.