Qualifi Level 3 Integrated Diploma in Business & Management
Qualification Number: 603/4730/2
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
What makes our business school different?
We are a world class business school located in the heart of UAE. Known to offer accredited distance learning courses of UK. We are one of the fastest growing business schools in Middle East with a stylish blended learning model that includes both online degree programs and on campus.
UK Accredited Programs
100% Assignment Based
Easy Payment Structure
Graduate In UK
The Qualifi Level 3 Integrated Diploma in Business & Management aims to provide a specialist work-related programme of study that provides breadth and depth of knowledge and understanding, along with practical skills required in the business sector. It is aimed at those that have management responsibilities but no formal training and is particularly suited to practicing team leaders seeking to move to the next level of management.
The Level 3 Diploma in Integrated Diploma in Business & Management qualification consists of 12 units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) for the completed qualification.
- An Introduction to the Business Environment
- Business Resources
- An Introduction to Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Business Communication
- Understanding Health and Safety in the Business Workplace
- Managing Business Operations
- An Introduction to Finance
- An Introduction to Leadership Skills
- Organisational Culture
- Workplace Welfare
- Thinking Entrepreneurially
- Learners will be expected to possess qualifications at Level 2. Or learners may be expected to have work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with career goals. Learners may also have a level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in management.
The qualification is designed to be delivered over 1 year for full-time study, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance learning. The qualification is delivered face-to-face, through lectures, tutorials, seminars, distance, online by KIMT.
Upon completing this Level 3 diploma, learners can progress to a Qualifi Level 4 qualification, or the first year of undergraduate study in a related subject. Learners can also step directly into employment in an associated profession.
As a recognised UK awarding organisation regulated in England by Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual), Qualifi is able to give assurances to employers, centres and learners of consistent, rigorous, quality standards and valid, valued learning.