Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Information Technology
Qualification Number: 610/0659/2
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
What makes our business school different?
We are a world class business school located in the heart of UAE. Known to offer accredited distance learning courses of UK. We are one of the fastest growing business schools in Middle East with a stylish blended learning model that includes both online degree programs and on campus.
UK Accredited Programs
100% Assignment Based
Easy Payment Structure
Graduate In UK
The aim of the Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Information Technology is to equip learners with the skills and knowledge required to work in the IT sector or progress to further study. The qualification is designed to ensure that each learner has an opportunity to build sector knowledge and learn current skills and practices in computer systems, networks, coding, website development, mobile communications, cyber security and social media for business.
The Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Information Technology qualification consists of 5 units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) for the completed qualification.
- Computer Systems
- Coding and Website Development Networks
- Mobile Communications
- Cyber Security
- Social Media for Business
- The qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Entry to the qualification will be through a centre interview and applicants must be aged 16 or over.
- In certain circumstances, managers with considerable experience but no formal qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
- In the case of applicants whose first language is not English, then IELTS 6 (or equivalent) is required. International qualifications will be checked for appropriate matriculation to UK higher education postgraduate programmes. The applicants are normally required to produce two supporting references, at least one of which should preferably be academic.
The qualification is designed to be delivered over 1 year for full-time study, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance learning. The qualification is delivered face-to-face, through lectures, tutorials, seminars, distance, online by KIMT.
Upon completing this Level 3 diploma, learners can progress to a Qualifi Level 4 qualification, or the first year of undergraduate study in a related subject. Learners can also step directly into employment in an associated profession.
As a recognised UK awarding organisation regulated in England by Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual), Qualifi is able to give assurances to employers, centres and learners of consistent, rigorous, quality standards and valid, valued learning.