𝐌𝐒𝐜 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 (Top up)
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
9 Months or Less
What makes our business school different?
We are a world class business school located in the heart of UAE. Known to offer accredited distance learning courses of UK. We are one of the fastest growing business schools in Middle East with a stylish blended learning model that includes both online degree programs and on campus.
UK Accredited Programs
100% Assignment Based
Easy Payment Structure
Graduate In UK
This Top up MSc, you’ll gain insights into the world of marketing, with its ethical and societal implications. You’ll:
- study core marketing areas, including marketing strategy, market research, brand management and buyer behaviour
- learn about advanced marketing analytics
- gain essential skills to help you measure success and improve the quality of marketing decisions
- cover perspectives for ethical and socially responsible marketing decisions, and learn how to navigate the challenges and pitfalls
- explore the role of marketing in influencing consumers towards more sustainable behaviour.
Building on this foundation, you can tailor your degree to your career path. Options include digital marketing, new product development strategy, consumer psychology and the management of negotiation
Consultancy Project Report
Consultancy Project Report is a compulsory single module worth 60 credits. The module provides the opportunity for you to examine an area of particular interest within an appropriate organisational context. The module is designed to make a major contribution to your professional and intellectual development, through enabling you to demonstrate your capacity for sustained independent thought, learning and critical reflection.
The Consultancy Project Report length is 12,000 words, and is delivered and assessed by a UK-based academic team via a virtual learning platform and direct support from your allocated supervisor.
The Consultancy Project module could be completed in one academic term of 15 weeks or may be studied part-time over two terms.
The MSc in Strategic Marketing is studied 100% online through the virtual learning platform with tutor support.
You will receive excellent support from the academic team, including your programme manager and your supervisor who will be with you every step of the way.
Please get in touch with us to get the most up-to-date course fee for this programme.
- You need to possess a completed Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing with 120 cumulative credits.
- If you do not possess the above qualification, we can provide a customised pathway for you, including exemptions for your academic achievements and work experience.
- Applicants who wish to complete a Postgraduate Diploma to gain entry to the MSc Final Stage can do OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing with us.
This program is delivered by London Graduate School and awarded by University of Chichester, UK
4 months or 9 months