MSc in Cyber Security
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
What makes our business school different?
We are a world class business school located in the heart of UAE. Known to offer accredited distance learning courses of UK. We are one of the fastest growing business schools in Middle East with a stylish blended learning model that includes both online degree programs and on campus.
UK Accredited Programs
Gain an accredited online qualification which is recognized and accepted worldwide.
Get as much as 60% scholarship on our business courses. We offer the lowest fees on our online Master's courses.
100% Assignment Based
All modules are assessed via submitted assignments - there are no exams to write.
Easy Payment Structure
ou can pre-structure your preferred payment option. Pay in easy instalments.
Graduate In UK
Celebrate your success by completing your undergraduate or postgraduate by having your graduation in London.
Earn Bachelor/Master degree + International Graduate/Postgraduate diploma in relevant specialization.
The main educational aims of the programme are to provide a student with -
- A systematic understanding of knowledge, and a critical awareness of current issues in cyber security.
- A comprehensive understanding of the techniques and methodologies applicable to the securing of computer systems,
- A practical knowledge and understanding of how established techniques of research and enquiry are used to create and interpret cyber security knowledge.
- The ability to critically evaluate current research and advanced scholarship within cyber security and to evaluate methodologies, develop critiques and to propose new hypotheses.
- Secure System Architecture
- Information Security Management
- Network Security
- Database M
- Research Methods
- Human Factors in Cyber Security
- Digital Forensics
- Cyber Security Principles
- A honours degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline. OR
- Relevant work experience will also be taken into consideration AND
- 'C' pass in GCE O/L English
Documents Required for Admission
- Passport copy (The pages hold personal information)
- All academic certificates & transcripts
- Work service letter (If any)
- Personal statement
- Reference letter (Preferably academic)
- Updated CV
Send to- firstname.lastname@example.org
Awarded by University of Gloucestershire, UK and delivered by IDM & KIMT.
For applicable tuitions, please, contact with the KIMT admission authority. Tuitions are due in full with enrolment for the complete programme