MA Human Resource Management (Top Up)
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
Overall programmes could be completed in 6 months.
What makes our business school different?
Proudly rooted in Cardiff, UK, our officially registered business school extends its reach with accredited UK distance learning, bringing world-class education to the dynamic landscape of the thriving UAE. As a flourishing business school, we distinguish ourselves with a unique mix of online and on-campus programs. Experience world-class education at the intersection of Cardiff excellence and Middle East dynamism.
UK Accredited Programs
100% Assignment Based
Easy Payment Structure
Graduate In UK
University of Northampton’s MA Human Resource Management Top-up degree is specifically designed for those who have completed their Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Postgraduate Diploma and are looking to complete their postgraduate qualification with a higher degree. The Human Resource Management Top-up will build upon your existing qualification and top it up so that you obtain a qualification at Masters level.
This HR top up course offers you the opportunity to meet your continuing professional requirements as a human resource practitioner and enrich your career prospects.
- Designed for those who have completed their Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Postgraduate Diploma or equivalent
- A dedicated supervisor to support you through the preparation and completion of your masters dissertation
- Guided week-by-week tasks that you can complete online flexibly, at your own time, and your own pace
- Fantastic online resources for books, journals and academic skills support
- 100% online learning with no campus attendance – you can study from anywhere at times to suit you!
There is only one 60-cerdit module for this programme
- Dissertation and Research Methods (60 credits)
This top up degree in human resources is designed to broaden your specialist knowledge gained at the professional level. The Research Methods and Dissertation module provides an introduction to research, types of research methodology, planning a research project, data collection and analysis and the presentation of research findings.
Following successful completion of your research methods project, you will undertake a dissertation related to an aspect of strategic significance for the organisation. Previous topics have included the following:
- ‘An analysis of measures to re-engage the workforce after a major restructuring and downsizing programme’
- ‘An investigation of the human effects of organisational change in a merger and the role of the HR Function in influencing and supporting culture change’
- ‘Alternative strategies for identifying and tackling major HR challenges in the decade ahead’ <.ul>
- Applicants with Level 7 qualifications (for example Level 7 diploma in Human Resource Management from OTHM/Qualifi/ATHE etc. ) from approved awarding bodies will be considered for transfer to the final stage of the MA programme and earn their degree in 6 months.
- If you have successfully completed the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Postgraduate Diploma, you will be eligible to apply for this top up human resource management course.
- International equivalents may be accepted such as OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management (RQF).
For applicable tuitions, please, contact with the KIMT admission authority. Tuitions are due in full with enrolment for the complete programme.
- Passport copy (The pages hold personal information)
- All academic certificates & transcripts
- Work service letter (If any)
- Personal statement
- Updated CV