MA Human Resource Management
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
What makes our business school different?
Proudly rooted in Cardiff, UK, our officially registered business school extends its reach with accredited UK distance learning, bringing world-class education to the dynamic landscape of the thriving UAE. As a flourishing business school, we distinguish ourselves with a unique mix of online and on-campus programs. Experience world-class education at the intersection of Cardiff excellence and Middle East dynamism.
UK Accredited Programs
100% Assignment Based
Easy Payment Structure
Graduate In UK
For someone passionate about making a career in HR, here is a qualification that will differentiate and yield a competitive advantage over and above many. The HR Master’s Degree is Awarded by The University of Northampton, a UK Government GOLD Ranked University.
In today’s global, fast-moving business environment, it is often ‘people’ that determine organisational success. Human Resources Management (HRM) is a strategic, business-focused approach to managing people. HR specialists help organisations achieve success by providing knowledge, expertise, and insights into a wide range of HRM activities from talent resourcing and selection, performance management, learning and development, change management and employee engagement. HR can be an exciting, rewarding and challenging career that can take you anywhere in the world. The aim of this course is to develop you as an internationally accredited HR professional.
You will be introduced to specialised knowledge and research evidence giving you an in depth understanding of successful people management in organisations. Perhaps more importantly, you will practice the tools and techniques of strategic and operational HRM giving you practical, insight-driven experience which will help further your career.
An Opportunity for Career Transition
- This is a popular course for individuals who wish to make a career transition to HR from any occupation, position, or profession.
- This is a much sought-after choice for senior Military personnel who are planning to move into corporate jobs upon retirement.
- Young graduates who possess non-Business-related degrees and wish to enhance their employment opportunities, also pursue the MA – HRM.
- Those who seek migration pathways follow this Master’s Degree in order to widen their employment categories and earn more points in their eligibility score.
The MA Human Resource Management program at the University of Northampton is split into two phases: Level 7 and MA Top Up.
During the Level 7 phase, students will study six subjects that cover a range of HRM topics. Successful completion of these subjects will earn students either the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management (120 credits) or the Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management (120 credits) qualification, depending on their chosen pathway.
Once students have completed the Level 7 phase, they can proceed to the MA Top Up phase. This phase involves the completion of a dissertation of 15,000 words. The MA Top Up phase is worth 60 credits and is awarded by the University of Northampton.
This flexible and modular structure allows students to tailor their studies to their individual needs and career goals, while ensuring that they receive a comprehensive education in the field of human resource management.
Level 7 (120 Credits)
Diploma in Human Resource Management
Awarded by OTHM/Qualifi, UK
MA Top Up (60 Credits)
MA human Resource Management
Awarded by University of Northampton, UK
- Bachelor's Degree / Professional Qualification OR
- 5 years in a Managerial / Executive Capacity in a reputed organisation with at least a Part Professional Qualification OR
- 5 years as a Commissioned Officer in SL Army / Navy / Air Force / Police OR
- Any other Qualification deemed equivalent to the above and recognised by the University.
Exemptions for PQHRM Holders / Postgraduate Diploma in HRM from any recognised University
- Candidates who are holding PQHRM from CIPM or Post Graduate Diploma in HRM from a recognised University will be exempted from 4 modules. They will be required to complete 4 coursework modules and the Research only.
PHASE I- LEVEL 7
Under OTHM (120 CREDITS)- 6 SUBJECTS
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Engagement of Employees and Organisational Learning
- Leadership Development and Performance Management
- Global Resourcing, Talent and Reward Management
- Managing Employment Relations and Employment Law
- Business Research Methods
Under Qualifi (120 CREDITS)- 6 SUBJECTS
- Contemporary HRM
- Leading, Managing and HR Development
- Resourcing, Talent Management and Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective
Students can choose between the OTHM and Qualifi pathways for the Level 7 phase, depending on their preference. Upon successful completion of the MA Top Up phase, graduates will be awarded an MA Human Resource Management by the University of Northampton.
PHASE II- MA TOP UP
Top up your current Postgraduate in 6 months with a Master of Arts (MA) from the University of Northampton, UK.
The MA (top-up) program is designed to enable postgraduate diploma holders to achieve an Accredited MA qualification in up to 6 months, so it is a lateral entry to new opportunities and enhanced career prospects. The course is structured to enhance the student’s analytical skills towards business and organizational issues and tackle them with a holistic approach.
This program aims to develop a student’s ability to think strategically, recognize potential business opportunities and manage change more effectively.
What you will study
At this top-up stage, it holds 60-credit course. The course comprises of three modules.
- Research proposal
First, students will prepare a research proposal of 1,500 words. After completing the research proposal, students will end up submitting a dissertation of 15,000 words
Advanced entry pathways are available for individuals who possess:
- Experience at Executive Level, OR a Diploma/ Higher Diploma / HND / Part or full professional qualification from a recognized institution
- Depending on experience and qualifications, advanced entry options are open for 18 months, 15 months, 13 months or 9 months to complete the degree.
- Please speak to our advanced entry Counsellors: +971555165307 (WhatsApp)
For applicable tuitions, please, contact with the KIMT admission authority. Tuitions are due in full with enrolment for the complete programme
- Module assignments
- Research Proposal
- Passport copy (The pages hold personal information)
- All academic certificates & transcripts
- Work service letter (If any)
- Personal statement
- Reference letter (Preferably academic)
- Updated CV
Send to- email@example.com