BSc (Hons) Project Management
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
What makes our business school different?
We are a world class business school located in the heart of UAE. As a trusted center for prestigious UK institutions, we offer top-notch diploma and degree courses online. Explore Diplomas, Bachelor's, Master's, and PhD programs tailored to your aspirations. Join our transformative learning journey today.
UK Accredited Programs
100% Assignment Based
Easy Payment Structure
Graduate In London
Project managers are increasingly in demand. Every industry has the need for project managers and employers seek qualified project management specialists. The Project Management degree will lead to positions in operations management, supply chain management or to work as project managers. This might be an IT project, a construction project, or anything in between. A project manager must manage tasks throughout the project—from conception to completion. Tasks may include defining goals, creating, and maintaining schedules, establishing and monitoring budgets, delegating tasks to other team members, monitoring project process, and wrapping tasks up on time. This Project Management course covers a range of project and application areas to showcase the most effective methods of project initiation, planning, execution, and close-out. Throughout the course of this Project Management degree, you will learn world-wide best practices together with how effective and efficient management of projects contribute to organizational success. The BSc (Hons) Project Management degree benefits from two principal points of differentiation. First, it is sector-neutral, focusing on the application of project management methodologies to multiple sectors whilst drawing examples from a range of contexts. Second, a clear focus on individual and organizational responsibility for successful management of projects is embedded throughout the course.
Whilst the entire Degree programme will take 33 months for Part-time and 27 months for Full-time, students are required to successfully complete 12 modules during the first 2 years. On completion of this segment, students will be awarded OTHM Diploma in Project Management and thereafter progress to the Final Year for the award of the Bachelor’s Degree (BSc – Honours) from University of Northampton.
- Principles of Project Management
- People Management
- Introduction to Business Finance
- Fundamentals of Management in Projects
- Business Marketing
- Personal and Professional Development
- Operations Management in Projects
- Project Quality Management
- Business Strategy and Sustainability
- Responsible Business Practices
- Project Planning, Execution and Evaluation
- Digital Business Practices
- Project Organisations and Management
- Project Planning
- Sustainability and Risk Management
- Digital Project Management
- Leading Project Teams
- Research Project
- Don’t worry about your results. We’ll look at the complete picture when it comes to your application and may be able to offer you a place on this course even if you don’t meet the entry requirements specified.
- Applicants should possess a Diploma of Higher Education or Foundation degree.
- GCE (O/L) with English & Mathematics and 2 years work experience equivalents management and analysis.
- We welcome applications from mature students (aged 21 and over) and do not necessarily require the same academic qualifications as school leaving applicants, although some entry requirements may still apply for Professionally Accredited Courses. We accept Access to Higher Education Diplomas and make offers on an individual basis.
- English Language or Literature and Maths Grade 4/C in GCSE (or equivalent) are normally required.
BSc (Hons) Project Management degree is studied 100% online through the learning platform with tutor support. KIMT & University of Northampton will provide all kinds of teaching supports and guide you to achieve the degree in effective way.
You will benefit from
- Online teaching in small groups which is central to the delivery of the programme.
- The ability to study 24/7 at your own pace and times convenient to you. KIMT will provide 24/7 academic support.
- Emphasis on a supportive environment that enables you to master the challenge of Level 6 study
- Professional focus to the programme underpinned by an innovative, practice-based assessment.
✓ Module assignments ✓ Case study, Dissertation
33 months Part-time or 27 months for Full-time