BSc (Hons) Business Management Top Up
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
Overall programmes could be completed in 12 months.
What makes our business school different?
Proudly rooted in Cardiff, UK, our officially registered business school extends its reach with accredited UK distance learning, bringing world-class education to the dynamic landscape of the thriving UAE. As a flourishing business school, we distinguish ourselves with a unique mix of online and on-campus programs. Experience world-class education at the intersection of Cardiff excellence and Middle East dynamism.
UK Accredited Programs
100% Assignment Based
Easy Payment Structure
Graduate In UK
The University of Bolton UK is a public university that dates back to 1825, when it was founded as the Bolton Mechanics’ Institute. It offers courses in various fields of study, such as business, health, engineering, art, and education. It has campuses in High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Uxbridge and Great Missenden, and an academic centre in Ras al-Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates. The university is known for its high levels of student satisfaction, employability, and support, and has been awarded the University of the Year for Student Support by the Daily Mail in 2024.
The University of Bolton UK is a modern and dynamic university that aims to provide its students with a high-quality and personalised learning experience, and to prepare them for successful and fulfilling careers in the global market.
According to different sources, the rankings of the University of Bolton UK are as follows:
- The Complete University Guide 2024: 110th out of 115 in the UK, 8th for student satisfaction, 125th for graduate prospects.
- The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2024: not ranked in the top 1,600 universities in the world.
- The Guardian University Guide 2024: 29th out of 81 in the UK, 10th for student satisfaction, 100th for graduate prospects.
- EduRank 2023: 115th in the UK, 2093rd in the world, in the top 50% across 58 research topics.
- LeapScholar 2024: in the UK’s overall top ten for student satisfaction since 2020, the highest place 'post ‘92’ university in the whole of the UK.
A Business Management qualification opens doors and is considered essential whether you are looking to pursue a career in business or achieve higher levels of responsibility in your current role. We aim to enable you to build upon your existing Foundation Degree, Level 5 Diploma or HND Level knowledge and gain a BSc (Hons) Business Management degree You will study advanced aspects of business and management, enhance your professional skills, and boost your employability.
The programme has an international context with the aim of helping prepare you for the global nature of modern business practice. Academic learning has an emphasis on real world experience which is informed by the latest research and global practices. This degree programme provides you with the opportunity to develop specialist business expertise as it covers a variety of subject areas.
We will encourage you to become confident developing skills such as teamwork, communication and time management, all essential for the workplace along with lifelong appreciation for self-evaluation and reflection.
Regardless of the industry you work in, the BSc (Hons) Business Management (Top-Up) programme will provide you with a critical understanding of the problems and challenges facing organisations worldwide and equip you with the analytical and critical qualities to identify and articulate potential solutions
There’re 6 modules, totaling 120 credits in BSc (Hons) Business Management Top Up program. You’ll be assessed through coursework, essays and case studies. Each module is delivered in a one-week block of lectures, tutorials and seminars. This means it’s easy to fit learning around work and personal commitments.
- Strategic Management
- E Commerce and Contemporary
- Marketing Practice
- Logistics and Operations Management
- International HRM
- Research Methods
- Applicants with Level 5 qualifications (for example Higher National Diploma, OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business) from approved awarding bodies will be considered for transfer to the final stage of the BSc programme and earn their degree in one year.
- Applicants who have successfully completed 2 years of study at a university can be considered for direct entry with advanced standing. Other equivalent qualifications may be accepted for entry to this programme.
- Decisions for admissions will be based on overall suitability for the programme and whether the minimum entry requirements of holding GCSE English and Math’s at Grades C and above (or equivalent) are met.
- Individuals who are based outside of the UK may need to demonstrate English at IELTS LEVEL 6.0.
For applicable tuitions, please, contact with the KIMT admission authority. Tuitions are due in full with enrolment for the complete programme.
- Module assignments
- Passport copy (The pages hold personal information)
- All academic certificates & transcripts
- Work service letter (If any)
- Personal statement
- Updated CV
Send to- email@example.com