𝐁𝐀 (𝐇𝐨𝐧'𝐬) 𝐢𝐧 Tourism and Hospitality 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 (Top-up)
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
36 Months or Less
What makes our business school different?
We are a world class business school located in the heart of UAE and Bangladesh. Known to offer one of the best Master's distance learning courses in UK, we are one of the fastest growing South Asian business schools with a stylish blended learning model that includes both online degree programs and on campus.
UK Accredited Master's Programs
100% Assignment Based
Easy Payment Structure
Graduate In London
The BA (Hons) in Tourism and Hospitality Management (Top-Up) degree course will give you a sound understanding of the tourism sector that will stand you in good stead as you progress in a career in the industry.
This degree aims to:
- the concepts and characteristics of tourism and hospitality as an area of academic and applied study in relation to business, management and wider social science, and at local, national and global levels;
- the operation and management of resources;
- the management and development of people within organisations;
- uses and management of finance, and the use of accounting information;
- the development, management and exploitation of information systems;
- the development of appropriate policies and strategies within the context of the external environment
- issues in relation to the global environment, including issues of sustainability, ethics, and the use of technology
The programme consists of 6 modules:
- International Business (20 credits)
- Business Strategy (20 credits)
- Tourism Policy and Planning (20 credits)
- Business Communications (20 credits)
- Tourism and International Development (20 credits)
- Tourism and Hospitality Research (20 credits)
- You need to possess the completed Level 4 in Tourism and Hospitality Management and Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management, with 240 cumulative credits.
- If you do not possess the above qualifications, we can provide a pathway for you, including exemptions for your academic achievements and work experience.
The BA (Hons) in Tourism and Hospitality Management degree is studied 100% online through the learning platform with tutor support. London graduate school will provide all kinds of teaching supports and guide you to achieve the degree in effective way.
You will benefit from
- Online teaching in small groups which is central to the delivery of the programme.
- The ability to study 24/7 at your own pace and times convenient to you. KIMT will provide 24/7 academic support.
- Emphasis on a supportive environment that enables you to master the challenge of Level 6 study
- Professional focus to the programme underpinned by an innovative, practice-based assessment.
This program is delivered by London Graduate School and awarded by University of Chichester, UK.
36 months or less-flexible timing