BA (Hon’s) in Business Management (Top-up)
Request a follow-up
Course Pass Rate
Check with the authority
Number of Installments
Check with the authority
36 Months or Less
What makes our business school different?
We are a world class business school located in the heart of UAE and Bangladesh. Known to offer one of the best Master's distance learning courses in UK, we are one of the fastest growing South Asian business schools with a stylish blended learning model that includes both online degree programs and on campus.
UK Accredited Master's Programs
100% Assignment Based
Easy Payment Structure
Graduate In London
Chichester’s BA (Hons) Business management top up degree is the perfect choice if you have previously completed a Level 4 & 5, BTEC, HND or foundation degree in business. Chichester’s BA top up Distance Learning course will enable you to achieve a full Undergraduate Honours Degree in business.
As part of Chichester’s School of Business and Management, this course is delivered exclusively online through our Distance Learning programme. This BA top up degree will develop your management skills while exploring the internal and external business environment, and can be studied at a time and place to suit you. You’ll learn strategic management skills and gain an in-depth understanding of the different business functions – giving you excellent grounding to thrive in your future career.
This degree aims to:
- provide a coherent, broad based programme of study of business organisations and their management within the context of a changing external environment;
- develop self-aware, reflective students who take responsibility for their own learning and demonstrate a responsibility to fellow learners;
- develop a range of intellectual and practical skills that will enable graduates to add-value within the workplace;
- provide assessment and project-based tasks that allows students to apply knowledge and skills appropriately within an authentic context;
- provide the educational foundation that is relevant to further study and life-long learning;
- create a learning environment where professional standards are expected, but at the same time recognises that learning is challenging, and appropriate support is provided both by staff and fellow learners for career development.
The programme consists of 6 modules:
- International Business (20 credits)
- Business Strategy (20 credits)
- Leadership and Management Development (20 credits)
- Business Communications (20 credits)
- New Venture Management and Development (20 credits)
- Business and Management Research (20 credits)
- To apply for this course, you need to possess both OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management and OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualifications total 240 credits.
- If you do not possess the above qualifications, we can provide a pathway for you, including exemptions for your academic achievements and work experience.
The BA (Hons) in Business Management degree is studied 100% online through the learning platform with tutor support. London graduate school will provide all kinds of teaching supports and guide you to achieve the degree in effective way.
You will benefit from
- Online teaching in small groups which is central to the delivery of the programme.
- The ability to study 24/7 at your own pace and times convenient to you. KIMT will provide 24/7 academic support.
- Emphasis on a supportive environment that enables you to master the challenge of Level 6 study
- Professional focus to the programme underpinned by an innovative, practice-based assessment.
This program is delivered by London Graduate School and awarded by University of Buckingham, UK.
36 months or less-flexible timing